Ayr v hamilton

Started by dickmalone, April 01, 2022, 21:58:33

Previous topic - Next topic

dickmalone

If we escape relegation it will be no thanks to the players ...the manager or the board. Such a sh@t show of a season.

shuggie sproat

That goal might just keep us up!.A moment of brilliance from the only man in the Ayr side who could have done it in my view.Having said that it was painful viewing
for the rest of the game,McGinty in a trance for the first ten of the game like a rabbit caught in the headlights,teams all know our weakness and go for it early,high balls into our box,press and turn our defence,they all saw it on national telly a couple of weeks back.

ghostofjimmysmith

Around 4:45 tonight we will find out if that was a useful point or a bad result - I don't think we can just keep relying on QOS/Dunfermline not picking up points. We are badly missing Dempsie

Try6Place

Giving goal starts to all and sundry when we have forgotten how to do  the basics doesn't help. There shouldn't be any complaints about attendances when folk know what to expect at home, ie., turgid displays, too easy beat, don't know how to take on a player, seem to have forgotten how to make corners an advantage, or how to hit shots accross goal or on target. Bright spot in injury time, Moff's header to Bryden, knockdown to McInroy. Got out of jail for now. Still in the mire. Supporters are long suffering!

Try6Place

Where can the attendances figures be found? not often reported.

shinglis

Valid point - the official site does not publish match reports anymore - or not that I can find. The attendance is posted during the match but not sure if recorded elsewhere. 1,618 - for this game. When I get my finger out - reports and attendance will be recorded on the Archive site but I'm a few games behind at the moment.

https://twitter.com/VoiceAyr/status/1509984259779534859

shinglis

shuggie sproat

Apart from the goal on Friday night the other highlight was the wee guy who ran on
to the pitch from the Somerset Road end and gave the Hamilton mob a taste of their own medicine in the stand.They had been giving it large big time and were
gloating at what they thought was their victory.He deserves a medal in my view,it was hilarious viewing.The Keystone Cops (Ayr Stewards),Buster Keaton would have been proud at their antics!,tried to catch him but failed miserably.Give them a fluorescent jacket and a pair of clown shoes.