Dunfermline vrs Ayr

Started by shuggie sproat, April 16, 2022, 11:14:36

Previous topic - Next topic

shuggie sproat

shuggie sproat

Wtf is Bullen playing at?,up 0-1 and he makes two substitutions,madness and loses
the game!.He must feel a right tit.Sad.

dickmalone

The whole team , management and board are one of the most useless waste of oxygen in Scotlsnd....other than that I have nothing to say

Jeff Vader

What chance do we have if we can dominate a game for 75 mins and still lose? Might as well just put down the club and put us all out of our misery.

ghostofjimmysmith

Starting to worry QOS win in midweek to start a revival and we lose our last two and go straight down. Haven't won since Dempsey got injured.

JohnnyDoyle7

We won't go straight down but unless we beat Queens we'll be in the playoffs as Dunfermline will be up for it against them on the last day.

Jeff Vader

Thought Bullen seemed remarkably chipper in the post match interview. As if he's either convinced we'll win the last two games or knows his job is safe if we go down

ghostofjimmysmith

Based on tonights result not unrealistic we lose by more than 2 on Saturday given our record at Palmerston  and QOS are then just three points behind with the same or better goal difference - depends on Dunfermline result but could then mean a three way fight on the last day with any one of Ayr, QOS or Dunfermline going straight down.

QOS will have renewed hope based on playing us then Dunfermline.

Conversley if this is just a reprieve for QOS means we can't just hope to better Dunfermline result on the last day if still even.

shuggie sproat

The omens are not good!.I personally have never witnessed any kind of result at
Palmerston over the years,which is really shocking but surprisingly par for the course for Ayr.Forty four years since we last played in the top division in Scotland,what a disgrace.Relegated in our centenary year,the ordinary fan used and abused over the years by successive boards,a litany of mistakes piled one on top of the other, but the ordinary fan loves the team despite enduring this constant
pain.We the support deserve far better,the players must give everything in these two upcoming games!.We are on a dangerous precipise,if we go over the club could be doomed.

Jeff Vader

Doubt the club would be doomed if we went down, Shug. We'd just continue to tick along in mediocrity. Basically Ayr United's modus operandi

ghostofjimmysmith

I agree the club would not be doomed but massive step back and League 1 will be a hard league to get out of next season as depending on where we finish and/or play offs could contain QOS/Dunfermline, Falkirk, Airdrie/Queens Park (well backed) and a well backed Kelty.

If we do go straight down I would bin Bullen. Hopkin/Duffy left him a shambles but we have not actually been bottom at any point and he has had decent backing and plenty of time to get us out of this - up till now we have got away with Dunfermline and QOS being gash rather than us actually improving.

shuggie sproat

Perpetual mediocrity is a form of doom, I would argue.Look at the likes of Kelty Hearts,they have drive and vision,what do we have a new car park and a facility which should have been built thirty years ago!.Ayr fans have been treated dreadfully over the years,milked dry by the usual suspects,treated with contempt.
The board could not handle a fan representative who would really tell them what fans think of them.

Try6Place