Ayr Utd vrs Partick

Started by shuggie sproat, April 25, 2022, 12:00:30

Previous topic - Next topic

shuggie sproat

What are the directors doing to encourage a big turnout of the support?,because
Partick will bring a large following!.Admission fees should be reduced and all children free in my view.

Try6Place

See you can get x 2 £10 tickets with every season ticket. A bit footery in my opinion. Still not desperate enough to go... :'(

Jeff Vader

Yes, the season ticket bring a friend offer won't add much to the attendance. Perhaps after the last derby game the club don't want the players to freeze again in front of a big crowd!

shuggie sproat

Beautiful night for the game.

JohnnyDoyle7

Good start, see the game out and hope Partick are happy to settle for 2-0 and not get anymore injuries

dickmalone

A win woo hoo. I remember the last one ..walker mcCall scoref

real deal

Good win , survival and season over thankfully

Try6Place

Well done everyone involved getting the job done. Need to be starting EVERY competitive game in the same manner consistently.

shuggie sproat

Crucial we are still in the Championship for next season!.We need a number of
new signings for the team,if we are to have a right go at achieving progress on the pitch.Bullen deserves a chance to build his own team, but only just.Winning one game in god knows how many is not acceptable.We need a new keeper in my view
as the current incumbent is very poor.I thought he started well at the club but has drastically deteriorated,suspect at high crosses,no commanding presence,poor
communication with defence.I hope Arbroath can go up through the playoffs.

shinglis

Winning the toss and changing ends looks to have been a masterstroke by our captain - Sun in the thistle defence / goalie for the 1st half.