Ayr United season 2015/2016

Started by David Castilla, May 03, 2015, 09:42:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Balloon Boy

Only really started playing when he became captain IMO, good luck to him but I'm sure there are plenty of the same calibre out there.

I doubt alan Trouten would come back after some of the abuse given to him when he returned with Brechin

Try6Place

And some of the abuse whilst playing with us, lol.
No loss JP goin. we need players who always turn up!Cheerio.

Try6Place

Wonder who else will leave and try their luck elsewhere, ... cheerio!  :P

Balloon Boy

it would be nice if we had a squad who actually wanted to play for the club so I'm not that bothered at anyone leaving, today is decision day for a few so make your minds up or jog on........

MOD67

JP and Devlin were probably the only 2 senior pros who get pass marks for last season, although both are certainly not irreplaceable, what about BOBO going into mid field to join the other centre halves!!!!  Oh on the ambition argument I was obviously wrong on the Stranraer thing, hell why go for those duds when we could resign our all stars and pick up that prolific scourge of the division Smith from Stirling Albion YES STIRLING ALBION FOLKS !!!! To think when people heard the Ex Ayr Star returning people actually thought Stevo or Moffat not that modern day Peter Price, Johnny Doyle type TROUTEN majeek!!  Tell the truth MCCALL your just glad to get a job and will accept the peanuts thrown at you by that useless chairman and his disgraceful board, in his defence we keep slagging managers when the problem is obvious.  On a positive note the away strips a belter!! 

Doyle

Quote from: MOD67 on May 15, 2015, 15:49:40
JP and Devlin were probably the only 2 senior pros who get pass marks for last season, although both are certainly not irreplaceable, what about BOBO going into mid field to join the other centre halves!!!!  Oh on the ambition argument I was obviously wrong on the Stranraer thing, hell why go for those duds when we could resign our all stars and pick up that prolific scourge of the division Smith from Stirling Albion YES STIRLING ALBION FOLKS !!!! To think when people heard the Ex Ayr Star returning people actually thought Stevo or Moffat not that modern day Peter Price, Johnny Doyle type TROUTEN majeek!!  Tell the truth MCCALL your just glad to get a job and will accept the peanuts thrown at you by that useless chairman and his disgraceful board, in his defence we keep slagging managers when the problem is obvious.  On a positive note the away strips a belter!!
No need to worry, as Smith [ junior ] joins the evergrowing ex Ayr contingent at Clyde....

Gazza

It is Gordon Smith we are after from Stirling not Junior!

Stan the Man

Player who impressed me when we played Brechin was one of their strikers,Robert Thomson!

Stan the Man

Any news on Murphy and Devlin whose contract offers were due to expire yesterday.I understand that Blakeman had been given another week!

Balloon Boy

if I wa him i'd just be gratefull to get the offer though I realise moving north is pa big decision for him....

Ayrzurri

Im no a betting man but i reckon hes probably waiting on a similar or better offer closer to home .

bazka6

Come on, news please! Tired already of seeing other clubs snapping players up. Must have a pretty good idea whos available/going to be available.

http://spfl.co.uk/news/article/stranraer-swoop-for-stirling/

Try6Place

Sean Winter's available...albeit another midfielder...

MOD67

Quite pleased with the Murphy no show, hopefully we can turn to a younger more commanding defender, dont think its time to panic though, but we need real quality signings the re signings are BANG AVERAGE!!!

Doyle

Quote from: MOD67 on May 18, 2015, 16:35:29
Quite pleased with the Murphy no show, hopefully we can turn to a younger more commanding defender, dont think its time to panic though, but we need real quality signings the re signings are BANG AVERAGE!!!
is it confirmed that Murphy wont be signing ?

Ayrzurri

Now if it was Spud Murphy I'd be worried .

tommyv

It's obvious Murphy has been a classy player.
Started the season well, but was never the player he was, after he came back from injury.
Probably still has at least a season in him.
If he signs I'm fine with that, If not, I'm not overlly concerned.

Mon Ayr, Keep the Faith ATID!!

Try6Place