Confirmed players leaving club
As of Wednesday 10th May
Balatoni
Alagui
Murphy

How many to follow
United till I die

titus

Thought murphy could of joined the coaching staff,,that apart he was a class act.i wish him all the best for the future.

Big D

Quote from: Robbo1 on May 10, 2017, 13:16:01
Confirmed players leaving club
As of Wednesday 10th May
Balatoni
Alagui
Murphy

How many to follow

A few more will follow

itzdrk

Where has it been confirmed
Here we go Ian McCall

Big D

Balloon Boy

surprised they haven't named more in one go or is it being done in the x factor style.......

itzdrk

Quote from: itzdrk on May 10, 2017, 13:37:09
Where has it been confirmed

Got the notofocation a couple minutes later  ;)
Here we go Ian McCall

TonyH

Always thought Murphy would have made a good captain and/or cosch

ghostofjimmysmith

Benefit of hindsight - which is always 20/20 - given that we went down anyway we would have been better selling Conrad to that South African mob. Great player, would have liked to have kept him, but understand why he is moving on.

Past year must have been sole destroying for Murphy, travelling up from Carlisle at least three times a week for training and match day with only rare appearances. Good player but never really understood the hyperbole around him as if he was some kind of Beckenbauer figure who never made a mistake- "Murphy strolled through the game" or "pipe and slippers  from Murphy" - whilst ignoring the late goals we lost to make it interesting. Cracker of a goal against Lavvy though.

Just didn't work out for El Al Agui but at least his goals gave us some false hope.

Try6Place

They can all go. Unfortunately boss stated he wanted to build a team round some our the younger players with "potential". Just sick of this. Wish they could go elsewhere to realise their potential. We need a team of winners.

Honest_Ally

Doyle

Quote from: Honest_Ally on May 12, 2017, 19:49:06
Nicky Devlin  :'(
inevitable, with full time training will come on a ton....

The real jolly

You gotta wonder about McCall saying he wants to build a team round wee Forrest wee fat Mcguffie and wee ( couldn't tackle a fish supper ) Robbie and Declan hahaha Mcdaid !!! Dick Campbell must be rubbing his hands whilst pushing himself laughing

red dug

Quote from: The real jolly on May 12, 2017, 21:23:58
You gotta wonder about McCall saying he wants to build a team round wee Forrest wee fat Mcguffie and wee ( couldn't tackle a fish supper ) Robbie and Declan hahaha Mcdaid !!! Dick Campbell must be rubbing his hands whilst pushing himself laughing
Hilarious post love it Dick rubbing his hands whilst trying to push himself some doing lol

Stanebrain

Sorry whit. Kinda sums up some of our support in one sentence. Clueless!!! Definitely an age thing, don't know any better I suppose.

red dug

Quote from: Stanebrain on May 13, 2017, 23:41:09
Sorry whit. Kinda sums up some of our support in one sentence. Clueless!!! Definitely an age thing, don't know any better I suppose.
You sum up the support Stanebrain ,Ayrazurri or whatever names you have troll  read it again nugget wasn't me that wrote pushing instead of pishing!!!!!

Big D

Quote from: red dug on May 14, 2017, 02:09:04
Quote from: Stanebrain on May 13, 2017, 23:41:09
You sum up the support Stanebrain ,Ayrazurri or whatever names you have troll  read it again nugget wasn't me that wrote pushing instead of pishing!!!!!

Well said Red Dug

Stanebrain

Aye i see that. Anyway you and heavy D. What do yous suggest. Go on surprise us naysayers, whats your thoughts in the club instead of writing dross ?